Learn how our Complete Siding System assures faster and easier installation.
Complete Siding System™
Time studies show that Lap Siding with RigidStack™, with its heavy duty spline, installs up to 22% faster than standard 16′ lap siding.
No Face Nails
Save time spent touching up nail heads with blind nail application. No face nails limits touch-ups and helps you get more done in a day.
The Complete Siding System is color-matched that enhances exteriors for a flawless finished appearance.
SAVE UP TO 75% OF INSTALL TIME
Diamond Kote's pre-made accessories cut install time by up to 75% allowing you to install more siding in a day. Watch our RigidMount and Nail Fin Outside Corner time studies to learn more.
INSTALL DIAMOND KOTE
Want to offer our Complete Siding System™ to your customers?
Click below to be connected with a Diamond Kote® Specialist in your area.
Advantages for Installers
- LAP SIDING WITH RIGIDSTACK™
- SHAKE SIDING WITH RIGIDSTACK™
- PROTECTIVE TRIM
- PRO-POST WRAP
Lap Siding with RigidStack™
Lap Siding with RigidStack™ is designed with a spline to stack and lock together for ultimate performance. The strength and beauty of RigidStack™ siding will accentuate the architecture of any home.
- Available in 6", 8" and 12" widths
- Available in 16' lengths for up to 33% fewer seams
- Lap Siding with RigidStack™ installs up to 22% faster than standard 16' lap
- Blind nail application, save time spent touch-up painting nail heads
- Extreme strength for wind resistance, straighter looking walls and accurate spacing for a better appearance
- 375% stronger – Independent testing shows it takes 70 pounds to pull Lap Siding with RigidStack away from the wall compared to competitive products
Shake Siding with RigidStack™
Shake Siding with RigidStack™ siding stacks and locks together creating extreme strength for wind resistance.
- Available Staggered Edge or Straight Edge in 7", 9" and 12" sizes
- Shake Siding with RigidStack are 4' panels and include a heavy duty spline in the back making this a stackable product for faster installation
- 375% more strength – independent testing shows it takes 70 pounds to pull Shake Siding with RigidStack away from the wall compared to competitive products
- Less wasted material and 40% lighter compared to fiber cement
Protective Trim System
The Diamond Kote® Protective Trim System works together to conceal nail heads and reduce seams. The result is a flawless finished home you’ll be proud of for many years to come.
- Eliminates sunken/unsightly nail heads and touch-up
- Nail Fin Trim is available in 4" and 6" widths, and 16′ lengths
- Nail Fin Outside & Inside Corners are designed as one-piece resulting in extreme durability and a seamless appearance
- Nail Fin Outside Corners are available in 4" and 6" widths, in 10' and 16' lengths
- Nail Fin Inside Corners are available in 2" widths and variable lengths
- Pre-assembled with nail fin and lock-joint preserves craftsmanship while saving up to 67% install time
There is no need to waste time fabricating mounting blocks in the field. We offer an exclusive line of blocks to protect exterior protrusions that are color-matched for a seamless look.
- Grab-N-Go Installation
- Built in drip cap and nailing flange
- Eliminates time spent cutting and installing metal flashing
- No nail heads to touch up
- Reduces risk of moisture intrusion
- Eight RigidMount™ options
- Available in 8 configurations: Receptacle, Split Block, UL Electrical,Blank Universal, Universal, Oversizes, Blank Horizontal. Personalized RigidMount bocks are available up to 6 digits in black or white.
Our weatherproofing package is designed for compatibility with Diamond Kote siding and our color selection. Flashing allows for proper water drainage, saving homeowners from costly repairs due to mildew, rot, and more.
- Reduce call backs with proper flashing
- Color-matched to all Diamond Kote siding colors
- All flashing options are compatible with our siding colors
- H-Molding's eliminate the use of caulking that can create maintenance issues
- Weatherproofing options include Drip Caps, Spacer Flashing, H-Molding, Brick Ledge Flashing, Z-Flash, and Diverter Flashing
To eliminate miters, which can open up over time, Pro-Post Wrap™ features a field-proven interlocked joint for a near seamless finished appearance.
- Pro-Post Wraps are shipped ready to assemble
- Versatile for new construction and remodel applications
- 12 ft. lengths are presized to wrap nominal 4×4, 4×6, or 6×6 posts
- Pro-Post Wraps are NOT engineered for structural loadbearing use by themselves, without a structural member
Create a dramatic effect by finishing your overhangs, porch, and ceilings with the same woodgrain look.
- Plowed Fascia available in cedar finish in 16' lengths and 8" widths
- Soffit is available in 16' lengths available in vented or solid and three pre-cut widths to fit 12", 16" and 24" overhangs
- 4' x 8' Solid soffit panels are perfect for porches or long overhangs
- Free of knots and common defects, for less waste and no culling
- 10' Soffit Channel available for seams
- Precisely cut vents offer 10 square inches of ventilation per linear foot, making it easier to meet code requirements and roofing manufacturers recommended warranty requirements