Learn how our Complete Siding System assures faster and better installation.
Complete Siding System™
Diamond Kote® Building Products offers a Complete Siding System™, designed with the installer in mind. Our 30-Year No Fade Siding is built on LP® SmartSide®, an engineered wood product. We're here to help you differentiate your business with a siding system designed to hide nail heads providing homeowners a beautiful finished home.
Time studies show that Lap Siding with RigidStack™ siding, with its heavy duty spline, installs up to 22% faster than standard 16′ lap.
No Face Nails
Save time spent touching up nail heads with blind nail application. No face nails helps your customers get more done in a day.
4-packed, making it easy to carry, while also protecting the product at the jobsite.
INSTALL DIAMOND KOTE
Want to offer our Complete Siding System™ to your customers?
Click below to be connected with a Diamond Kote® Specialist in your area.
Advantages for Installers
- LAP SIDING WITH RIGIDSTACK™
- SHAKE SIDING WITH RIGIDSTACK™
- PROTECTIVE TRIM
- PRO-POST WRAP
Lap Siding with RigidStack™
Lap Siding with RigidStack™ is designed with a spline to stack and lock together for ultimate performance. The strength and beauty of RigidStack™ siding will accentuate the architecture of any home.
- Available in 6", 8" and 12" widths
- Available in 16' lengths for up to 33% fewer seams
- Lap Siding with RigidStack™ installs up to 22% faster than standard 16' lap
- Blind nail application, save time spent touch-up painting nail heads
- Extreme strength for wind resistance, straighter looking walls and accurate spacing for a better appearance
- 375% stronger – Independent testing shows it takes 70 pounds to pull Lap Siding with RigidStack away from the wall compared to competitive products
Lap Siding with RigidStack™
Lap Siding with RigidStack™ siding stacks and locks together creating extreme strength for wind resistance.
- Available Staggered Edge or Straight Edge in 7", 9" and 12" sizes
- Shake Siding with RigidStack are 4' panels and include a heavy duty spline in the back making this a stackable product for faster installation
- 375% more strength – independent testing shows it takes 70 pounds to pull Shake Siding with RigidStack away from the wall compared to competitive products
- Less wasted material and 40% lighter compared to fiber cement
Protective Trim System
The Diamond Kote® Protective Trim System works together to conceal nail heads and reduce seams. The result is a flawless finished home you’ll be proud of for many years to come.
- Eliminates sunken/unsightly nail heads and touch-up
- Nail Fin Trim is available in 4" and 6" widths, and 16′ lengths
- Nail Fin Outside & Inside Corners are designed as one-piece resulting in extreme durability and a seamless appearance
- Nail Fin Outside Corners are available in 4" and 6" widths, in 10' and 16' lengths
- Nail Fin Inside Corners are available in 2" widths and variable lengths
There is no need to waste your time fabricating these in the field, we offer an exclusive line of mounts built on LP® SmartSide® for all your needs.
- Grab-N-Go Installation
- Built in drip cap and nailing flange
- Eliminates time spent cutting and installing metal flashing
- No nail heads to touch up
- Reduces risk of moisture intrusion
- Eight RigidMount™ options
Our weatherproofing package is designed for compatibility with our siding and color palette.
- Reduce call backs with proper flashing
- Save time from not having to fabricate in field
- All flashing options are compatible with our siding colors
- H-Molding's eliminate the use of caulking that can create maintenance issues
To eliminate miters, which can open up over time, Pro-Post Wrap™ features a field-proven interlocked joint for a near seamless finished appearance.
- Pro-Post Wraps are shipped ready to assemble
- Versatile for new construction and remodel applications
- 12 ft. lengths are presized to wrap nominal 4×4, 4×6, or 6×6 posts
- Pro-Post Wraps are NOT engineered for structural loadbearing use by themselves, without a structural member
Create a dramatic effect by finishing your overhangs, porch, and ceilings with the same woodgrain look.
- Plowed Fascia available in cedar finish in 16' lengths and both 6" and 8" widths
- 16' lengths available in vented or solid and three pre-cut widths to fit 12", 16" and 24" overhangs
- 4' x 8' Solid soffit panels are perfect for porches or long overhangs
- Free of knots and common defects, for less waste and no culling
- 10' Soffit Channel available for seams
- Precisely cut vents offer 10 square inches of ventilation per linear foot, making it easier to meet code requirements and roofing manufacturers recommended warranty requirements