Install Siding Faster
Our labor saving siding solutions will help your team work more efficiently while providing a beautiful finished product to your customers.
Share your project with us
We are always looking for Diamond Kote® projects to add to our photo gallery or feature in upcoming marketing campaigns.
RigidStack™ siding installs 22% faster
Get more done in a day
Create jobsite efficiency with labor saving siding products with blind nail application. Diamond Kote® products are pre-finished and built on LP® SmartSide®, an engineered wood product. Do more in a day with a complete siding system backed by 30-Year No Fade finish warranty.
Designed with the Installer in Mind
Time studies show that RigidStack™ siding, with its heavy duty spline, installs up to 22% faster than standard 16′ lap.
No Face Nails
Save time spent touching up nail heads with blind nail application. No face nails helps you get more done in a day.
Easy to Carry
4-packed, making it easy to carry, while also protecting the product at the jobsite. Plus, RigidStack™ siding is 40% lighter compared to fiber cement.
RigidStack™ siding resists everyday wear-and-tear on the jobsite.
#1 Recognized Brand of Pre-Finished LP® SmartSide®
Advantages for Contractors
RigidStack™ is designed with a spline to stack and lock together for ultimate performance. The strength and beauty of RigidStack™ siding will accentuate the architecture of any home.
- Available in 6", 8" and 12" widths
- Available in 16' lengths for up to 33% fewer seams
- RigidStack™ installs up to 22% faster than standard 16' lap
- Blind nail application, save time spent touch-up painting nail heads
- Extreme strength for wind resistance, straighter looking walls and accurate spacing for a better appearance
- 375% stronger – Independent testing shows it takes 70 pounds to pull RigidStack™ away from the wall compared to competitive products
RigidShake™ siding stacks and locks together creating extreme strength for wind resistance.
- Available Staggered Edge or Straight Edge in 7", 9" and 12" sizes
- RigidShakes are 4' panels and include a heavy duty spline in the back making this a stackable product for faster installation
- 375% more strength – independent testing shows it takes 70 pounds to pull RigidShakes away from the wall compared to competitive products
- Less wasted material and 40% lighter compared to fiber cement
Protective Trim System
The Diamond Kote® Protective Trim System works together to conceal nail heads and reduce seams. The result is a flawless finished home you’ll be proud of for many years to come.
- Eliminates sunken/unsightly nail heads and touch-up
- Nail Fin Trim is available in 4" and 6" widths, and 16' lengths
- Nail Fin Outside & Inside Corners are designed as one-piece resulting in extreme durability and a seamless appearance
- Nail Fin Outside Corners are available in 4" and 6" widths, in 10' and 16' lengths
- Nail Fin Inside Corners are available in 2" widths and 10' lengths
There is no need to waste your time fabricating these in the field, we offer an exclusive line of mounts built on LP® SmartSide® for all your needs.
- Grab-N-Go Installation
- Built in drip cap and nailing flange
- Eliminates time spent cutting and installing metal flashing
- No nail heads to touch up
- Reduces risk of moisture intrusion
- Eight RigidMount™ options
Our weatherproofing package is designed for compatibility with our siding and color palette.
- Reduce call backs with proper flashing
- Save time from not having to fabricate in field
- All flashing options are compatible with our siding colors
- H-Molding's eliminate the use of caulking that can create maintenance issues
To eliminate miters, which can open up over time, Pro-Post Wrap™ features a field-proven interlocked joint for a near seamless finished appearance.
- Pro-Post Wraps are shipped ready to assemble
- Versatile for new construction and remodel applications
- 12 ft. lengths are presized to wrap nominal 4×4, 4×6, or 6×6 posts
- Pro-Post Wraps are NOT engineered for structural loadbearing use by themselves, without a structural member
Create a dramatic effect by finishing your overhangs, porch, and ceilings with the same woodgrain look.
- Plowed Fascia available in cedar finish in 16' lengths and both 6" and 8" widths
- 16' lengths available in vented or solid and three pre-cut widths to fit 12", 16" and 24" overhangs
- 4' x 8' Solid soffit panels are perfect for porches or long overhangs
- Free of knots and common defects, for less waste and no culling
- 10' Soffit Channel available for seams
- Precisely cut vents offer 10 square inches of ventilation per linear foot, making it easier to meet code requirements and roofing manufacturers recommended warranty requirements