NAHB's International Builders' Show (IBS) is the largest building materials event, where companies from all over the world bring their best people and newest products to showcase how their company can make a difference in today's construction market. This year, the annual event was brought back to Las Vegas, Nevada, for the first time since February 2020 and saw over 70,000 industry professionals over three days.
Attendees saw new, innovative products and upcoming trends in the industry that they can start implementing into their businesses daily and sharing with their customers.
Diamond Kote Building Products was featured at booth C6307 where we showcased various colors, exterior trends, and our time-saving Complete Siding System. Visitors spoke with Diamond Kote Specialists to learn more about our product offering and ask questions - even seasoned Diamond Kote users learned a new tip or two!
A large custom color display caught passerby's attention, guiding them into our booth where they could explore our 27 siding colors and unique ways to use Diamond Kote. Highlights include:
- 18-foot façade showing multiple exposures, real wood-like accents with our DuoBlend Premium color Canyon, Onyx siding, and Versetta Stone.
- Complete Siding System wall featured every piece of our single-source solution for contractors. This included our 5D Building Wrap, various siding styles, RigidMount blocks, Nail Fin Trim, Nail Fin Inside and Outside Corners, and Individual Metal Corners.
- Porch accents on the porch ceiling and wall with trim.
- Life-sized expertly designed color palettes that are featured on our Color Studio and Home Visualizer tool.
- Bright and trendy custom colors that will make any home "pop" in their neighborhood.
CRAFT TECHNIQUE ZONE
Outside of our booth, Diamond Kote was highlighted in the International Builders' Show Craft Technique Zone, where Walt Tomala led the hour-long session to highlight how easy it is to install Lap Siding with RigidStack, the added convenience of picking a siding system from one company, and how choosing the right siding can boost an exterior's curb appeal.
We know, without a doubt, that 2023 will bring an explosion of creativity to the building industry, and we cannot wait to see Diamond Kote in the wild. See you next year, Las Vegas!